- Minimum number of people: 2 (If you want to attend the tour even only yourself, it can be held for 13000 yen)
- Maximum number of participants: 8
- 35,000 yen for groups of 5 to 8 people
- What to bring: Easy-to-move clothes, trekking shoes, rain wear, drinks, snack, insulation clothes, small backpack, etc
- The above fee includes guide fee and travel insurance fee. (Lunch fee is not included)
8:30 AM - Meet
Meet at Kurohime station. After a brief explanation of the tour, we moved to the tour starting point.
9:00 AM - Tour Start
If the weather is nice, enjoy the spectacular view of the Northern Alps from the observatory and head to Hokosha shrine.
10:45 AM - Chusha District
The Chusha district is lined with many shukubo(Temple Lodges), soba restaurants, and Togakushi bamboo craft shops. It is said that the three huge cedar trees near Chusha shrine are over 800 years old.
11:20 AM Lunch
For a little early lunch after visiting Chusha, head to the delicious Togakushi soba restaurant.
13:00 PM Okusha Shrine
After lunch, head to the Okusha shrine. Beyond the Zuishinmon gate, there are a 400-year-old cedars line avenue.
14:30 PM Mirror Lake
Head to Kagamiike( mirror lake), a spectacular view of the Togakushi mountain range reflected on the surface of the lake.
16:00 PM Tour Finish
From the bus stop in the Chusha area, return to the place where the guide car is parked. (About 300 yen for the bus)