- Minimum number of people: 2 (If you want to attend the tour even only yourself, it can be held for 13000 yen)
- Maximum number of participants: 8
- 35,000 yen for groups of 5 to 8 people
- What to bring: Easy-to-move clothes, trekking shoes, rain wear, drinks, snack, insulation clothes, small backpack, etc
- The above fee includes guide fee and travel insurance fee. (Lunch fee is not included)
8:40 AM - Meet
Meet at Myoko Kogen Station. After a brief explanation of the tour, we moved to the tour starting point by Guide’s car.
9:15 AM - Tour Start
First, cross the dam bank to the opposite and climb the steep stairs. Looking back, there is a magnificent view of the famous peaks of Kubiki mountain range such as Mt. Hiuchi, Mt. Yakeyama, and Mt. Kanayama.
10:45 AM - Yumemidaira Marsh
After passing through the beech forest and the birch forest, you will reach the Yumemidaira Marsh. In early spring, skunk cabbage spreads all over with Mt. Mitahara in the background.
13:00 PM lumber mill ruins.
In a place in the deep deep forest, there is a former lumber mill ruins.
13:15 PM Lunch time at Huge Katsura tree
Finally, we will meet the elder of the forest. Enjoy the lunch here.
16:00 PM Tour Finish
Return to the Otomi Lake bus stop and the tour is over! Back to Myoko Kogen Station by the guide’s car.