- Minimum number of people: 2 (If you want to attend the tour even only yourself, it can be held for 12000 yen)
- Maximum number of participants: 8
- 28,000 yen for groups of 5 to 8 people
- What to bring: Winter clothes(Water Proof Outer-shell, insulation wear), Winter Boots, Winter Gloves, Beanie, Sunglasses, drinks, small backpack, etc
- The above fee includes guide fee and travel insurance fee and rental equipments (Snowshoes and poles)
- Rental winter boots are available with additional 1000JPY.(The number and the size of the boots are limited.)
13:00 PM - Meet
Meet at Hotel Tangram. Move to the tour start point by a shuttle car.
13:30 PM - Tour Start
First, a lecture on how to wear snowshoes and how to use the poles.
14:30 PM - Snowshoeing in the forest
Stroll through a mysterious forest of giant trees, all covered in snow. It’s a time of adventure, chasing animal tracks, exploring the winter forest.
15:30 PM- Coffee time
Take a break and have a nice cup of coffee.
16:00 PM Tour Finish
Return to the parking lot and end the tour! Take you back to the meeting point.