- Minimum number of people: 2 (If you want to attend the tour even only yourself, it can be held for 15000 yen)
- Maximum number of participants: 8
- 35,000 yen for groups of 5 to 8 people
- What to bring: Winter clothes(Water Proof Outer-shell, insulation wear), Winter Boots, Winter Gloves, Beanie, Sunglasses, drinks, small backpack, etc
- The above fee includes guide fee and travel insurance fee and rental equipments (Snowshoes and poles)
8:30 AM - Meet
Meet at Kurohime station. Take the shuttle car to the tour start point.
9:15 AM - Tour Start
Start walking around the Togakushi Forest Botanical Garden. Will start with a lecture on how to wear snowshoes and how to use poles.
10:45 AM - Kagami ike pond
A beautiful mirror pond turns into a vast snowfield during the winter. Walk on the frozen pond and enjoy the panoramic view of the Togakushi mountain range. (Depending on the condition of the ice)
12:15 PM Lunch at soba restaurant
For lunch, head to the soba restaurant near the entrance of the shrine.
13:30 PM Okusha cedar tree-lined walk
The 400-year-old cedar avenue covered with snow is fantastic and stunning.
15:30 PM Tour Finish
Return to the parking lot and the tour is over! Take the shuttle car back to Kurohime Station.